- Blessing, L.T.M. (1995) A process-based approach to computer-supported engineering design, in: proceedings of the workshop Knowledge Sharing Environment for Creative Design of Higher Quality and Knowledge Inventiveness, RACE-Institute, University of Tokyo, 12-13 January 1995
- Blessing, L.T.M. (1995) A process-based approach to design, in: Proceedings Colloquium ‘Wealth creation from design’, Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE), Savoy Place, London 1995
- Dwarakanath, S.; Blessing, L.T.M.; Wallace, K.M. (1995) Descriptive studies: a starting point for research in engineering design, in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ICAME), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, December 1995, pp 341-361
- Blessing, L.T.M. (1995) Using protocol analysis for evaluating a design support tool, Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design, ICED 95, Prague, 22-24 August 1995, WDK, Heurista Zürich, pp 502-507
- Blessing, L.T.M.; Chakrabarti, A.; Wallace, K.M. (1995) A design research methodology, Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design, ICED 95, Prague, 22-24 August 1995, WDK, Heurista Zürich pp 50-55
- Blessing, L.T.M. (1995) Effizienter Entwickeln – Welche Rolle hat die Konstruktions- forschung (G), VDI Berichte 1169 zur VDI-Tagung “Effizienter Entwickeln und Konstruieren”, München 23-24 March 1995, VDI-Verlag Düsseldorf, pp 125-143
- Kevin Otto and Kristin L. Wood. 1995. Estimating Errors In Concept Selection. ASME DETC.
- Kristin L. Wood, R. S. Srinivasan, Irem Y. Tumer, and Robert Cavin. 1995. Fractal-Based Tolerancing : Theory, Dynamic Process Modeling, Test Bed Development and Experiments. Proceedings of The 1993 Design and Manufacturing Systems Conference, Society of Manufacturing Engineers, University of North Carolina, pp. 731-740, 1993.
- Chakrabarti, A.; Blessing, L.T.M. (eds) (1994) Proceedings Workshop “Representing Function in Design” at the AI in Design Conference, Lausanne, August 1994
- Blessing, L.T.M.; Chakrabarti, A. (1994) Nature and role of theories in AI in design research based on a design research methodology, in proceedings Workshop “Nature and role of theories in AID-Research”, AI in Design Conference, Lausanne, Aug. 1994
- S. O. Bowen, R. Cavin, R. H. Crawford, R. Ratliff, C. Sumrell and K. L. Wood. (1994). Probe Accuracy Inspection Tool for In-Circuit Test Fixtures Using PCB Artwork. IBM Technical Enclosure Bulletin.
- James K Coles, Richard H Crawford, and Kristin L Wood. 1994. Form Feature Recognition Using Base Volume Decomposition, Advances in Design Automation, Vol. 1, ASME.
- Alberto A. Hernandez-Luna and Kristin L. Wood. 1994. A Set-Based Concurrent Engineering Method for Parameter Design. International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence.
- R. Crawford, K. Wood, S. Nichols, C. Hearn, S. Corrier, G. DeKunder, S. George, C. Hysinger, C. Johnson, K. Kubasta, R. McMahan, J. Salinas, C. Triplett and T. Zizelmann. (1993). Space Engineering Projects In Design Methodology. Proceedings of the 9th Summer Conference NASA/USRA Advanced Design Program.
- Irem Y. Tumer, R. S. Srinivasan, Kristin L. Wood, and Ilene Busch-Vishniac. 1993. Fractal Precision Models of the Lathe-Type Turning Machines. ASME DAC.
- Blessing, L.T.M. (1993) A process-based approach to computer-supported engineering design, Proceedings International Conference on Engineering Design, ICED’93, the Hague, Heurista Zürich, 1993
- Blessing, L.T.M.; Ball, N.R. (1992) Working at the chalkface: experiments with a blackboard partitioning, Results of a workshop held at the EDC-Summerschool, City University London, July 1992
- Blessing, L.T.M.; Chakrabarti, A.; Wallace, K.M. (1992) Some issues in engineering design research, in Proceedings EDC/SERC Design Methods Workshop, The Open University UK
- Stomph-Blessing, L.T.M. (1991) The design process of a complex product: selected results of an analysis, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design, ICED’91 Zurich, WDK 20, Heurista Zürich, Vol.1, pp 342-350
* Visitors of the website are encouraged to obtain the official versions of these papers from the corresponding journal or society.
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to these publications.