Calling all the SUTD Community!
Do you have an interesting story to share about how Design Education at SUTD impacts you?
The SUTD-MIT International Design Centre, is pleased to announce a
Call for Stories of Design Education
for all the SUTD community — Staff, students and alumni!
What is it about?
This call invites educators and students to share and celebrate their stories about Design. We are interested in all design-related stories, be it successes, challenges, or how design has empowered individuals with the mindsets and skills for improving lives. This could be an ongoing initiative or a specific project in response to the ongoing pandemic.
All the SUTD community: educators, students and alumni
What’s in for you?
Selected stories will be celebrated across SUTD websites & media.
With your permission, submitted stories will also be analysed anonymously to investigate the experiences of Design Education. Aggregated insights and recommendations from the research team will be shared to inspire the global community of educators. (Click here for the Information Sheet of the research)
What to submit?
A participant can submit a maximum of two entries (inclusive of team entries).
- Mandatory: A story of maximum 750 words with up to 5 pictures with captions. Format: doc/docx.
- Optional: A video related to the story. Maximum 100 MB.
How to submit and when to submit by?
- Prepare your content
- Write your story in a word document. Insert the pictures in the document.
- If you have a video, prepare for the submission.
- Ensure you own the copyright of all the materials that you are submitting.
- If you are submitting as a team, ensure you have your team members’ permissions to do so.
- Ensure you have the consent of all the individuals featured in any pictures/videos you are planning to upload, as these could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not have their consent, please ensure the individuals’ faces in the pictures/videos are blurred.
- Deadline: 30th November 2020, 5pm
Dr. Sumbul Khan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Yuejun He: email@example.com